Sole Traders

For those of us with smaller businesses who's requirements are not as structured SAS can help you too ! 

Provide SAS with your invoices, receipts and bank statements on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis (if you're VAT registered this must be minimum quarterly to comply with Inland Revenue payment requirements).

We will then produce the necessary reports to enable VAT submissions and provide you/your Accountant with the information required to submit your Annual Tax Return. Or we can submit it on your behalf.

Telephone 01793 706382
Fax 01793 300202